Discover Easy Living in the Heart of Lakewood (+ Take a Tour of a Well-Maintained Rambler!)
REALTOR® Regina Madiera-Gorden & REALTOR® Madison Lord are excited to share a new listing they have in the heart of Lakewood. Located at 9516 Dekoven Dr SW Lakewood, WA 98499, this 1950-built home has been carefully maintained over the years, and its current owners have loved being nestled in a quiet neighborhood away from the main streets.
Although this one-level residence provides a peaceful environment, you really get the best of both worlds here—you’re also wonderfully close to several city amenities that make it easy to run errands or find entertainment options out and about!
Regina and Madison share a few of the popular local amenities that this home is close to:
1. Lake Steilacoom is less than 1 mile away, with its public lake access and scenic park!
2. Lakewood Towne Center is just 1.1 miles away, and here you’ll find places like Safeway, 24-Hour Fitness, Target, PetSmart, Ram Restaurant & Brewery, Applebee’s, Red Robin, Starbucks, an AMC movie theater with lounge chairs, and much more.
3. The newly opened Hop Jack’s, “A Neighborhood Gathering Place,” is only 1.2 miles from home. They have tons of brews and amazing eats to choose from! Check out their menu + deals here.
4. Pizza Studio is only 1.3 miles away, a popular spot where you can customize your own pizza with high quality ingredients. (They even have gluten-free crusts available!)
5. Close to Joint Base Lewis-McChord… and by close we mean only a 10-minute drive!
Perfect for those who are looking for a starter house, this Lakewood home-sweet-home is listed for $219,950.
Would you like to learn more about this listing, or about living in Lakewood? REALTOR® Regina Madiera-Gorden & REALTOR® Madison Lord are happy to chat! You can reach out to Regina and Madison at firstname.lastname@example.org.