5 Reasons People Love Steilacoom’s Madrona Park Neighborhood (+ See Breathtaking 4‑Bedroom Home!)
Regina Madiera-Gorden & REALTOR® Madison Lord recently listed this dreamy 3,083-square-foot home, and at 92 Chinook Lane Steilacoom, WA 98388 it’s tucked away in Steilacoom’s lovely Madrona Park Neighborhood.
This neighborhood has it all—from its hard-to-beat views of the Puget Sound to its city conveniences and friendly neighbors, this home really does have it all. Here are a few of Regina and Madison’s favorite things about Madrona Park:
- Quiet & Friendly Neighbors: This home’s current owner shared with Regina and Madison that they love how close their neighbors are, and people are friendly and watch out for each other.
- Beautiful Outdoor Opportunities: Places like Sunnyside Beach, Pioneer Park (often used for wedding ceremonies), and Fort Steilacoom Park (features a playground, dog park, and sports fields) are all at your fingertips. It’s also super easy to get to the beach via trails.
- Convenient Ferry: The Steilacoom Ferry goes to Ketron Island and Anderson Island daily, making it easy to adventure out without having to spend tons of time in transit.
- Close to Downtown Steilacoom: Heading out to grab a bite to eat for dinner is a breeze, and a few favorites include De La Terre (Madison’s cousin’s restaurant!), Topside Bar & Grill, and Steilacoom Pub & Grill.
- Schools: Steilacoom even has its own school district—click here to learn about its different schools.
If you’re curious to see this picturesque neighborhood for yourself, schedule a tour of this 4-bedroom, 2.25-bath beauty to get a feel for the setting! Listed for $649,950, this home comes with a long list of amenities that include standout highlights like:
- Master bedroom on the main floor
- 2 additional bedrooms downstairs and 3/4 bath for separate-level living
- Sunroom that was used as an art studio
- Super nice and updated back Trex deck with amazing views of the Sound, the Olympic Mountains, and Sunnyside Beach/Park
- Downstairs bonus space with access to covered patio for entertaining
- Small fenced backyard
- 2-car attached garage and parking in driveway and street
Would you like to learn more about this listing, or about living in Steilacoom? REALTOR® Regina Madiera-Gorden & REALTOR® Madison Lord are happy to chat! You can reach out to Regina and Madison at firstname.lastname@example.org.