5 Highlights of Living in The Links at Northshore Community in Northeast Tacoma
REALTOR® Carolyn Edmonds is excited to share a new listing she has in The Links at Northshore neighborhood in Northeast Tacoma! Located at 4714 Fairwood Blvd NE #1704 Tacoma WA 98422, this 1,570-square-foot condo includes 2 bedrooms, 1.75 baths, and is listed for $325,000.
We asked Carolyn and her sellers what they all love about the well-maintained and professionally managed community, and they shared these 5 big highlights with us:
1. Amazing Views: Residents enjoy sweeping views of Commencement Bay and Mt. Rainier from many locations, and of course, views of the Northshore Golf Course.
2. Peaceful Atmosphere: The sellers have especially treasured how quiet the neighborhood is, and they’ve loved their particular condo that’s located at the end of the complex (meaning there’s also little traffic).
3. Gorgeous Golf Course: Of course, living in The Links means that a round of golf is always right around the corner! A path to the course is right down the street.
4. Close to Local Amenities: Places like Dash Point State Park, Browns Point Lighthouse Park, Norpoint Center (which includes a pool, gym, climbing wall, weight room and many fitness classes for all ages), Crescent Heights Elementary, Meeker Middle School, and more merely minutes away.
5. Easy Living: Dues are $288 and include water, sewer, garbage, landscaping, building exterior, and road maintenance.
Do you have a question about this condo listing, or about living in The Links at Northshore Community? REALTOR® Carolyn Edmonds is happy to answer your questions or give you a tour of the condo — get in touch with Carolyn here!