3 Reasons to LOVE North Tacoma (& Take a Tour of This Charming 1951-Built Home!)
North Tacoma is a destination for locals and out-of-towners alike, whether you want to hit up new restaurants, enjoy some of the best natural scenery in the region, or spend the day shopping! REALTOR® Regina Madiera-Gorden and REALTOR® Madison Lord are big fans of this charming Tacoma neighborhood, and while there are so many reasons to love the North End, here are their top 3 highlights:
- The Proctor District and Ruston neighborhood are both fabulous destinations
Both offer shopping, dining, and a variety of things to do, for young and old alike. While these neighborhoods have been thriving for years now, there are some new attractions to check out, including additions like Point Ruston.
- The new all women’s gym Vie Athletics
Regina and Madison are both super excited to have a place like Vie in town. There are all types of classes and ways to explore fitness at Vie—click here to learn more!
- Point Defiance Park and its many attractions
Boasting a expansive 760 acres, Point Defiance Park is a truly amazing amenity to have so close to home! Enjoy the point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium, gardens, Owen Beach, the Five Mile Drive and Trails, and so much more!
Currently, REALTOR® Regina Madiera-Gorden and REALTOR® Madison Lord have a wonderfully move-in ready home listing in North Tacoma! Located at 4305 N Highland, Tacoma, WA 98407, this 1951-built home shows off original charm while also featuring a long list of updates and modern amenities.
A few standout features include:
- The stack washer and dryer
- Solar tube brings in natural light
- Landscaped to perfection, complete with raised beds for your herb and vegetable garden
- Create your master ensuite by adding on where the back porch is
- Private backyard with updated natural wood fencing
- Drip irrigation system in place for ease of maintaining your yard
- Don’t miss all the storage in the garage! 2 stories adds tons of space
- Easy alley access
- Fresh exterior paint
- Additional insulation added in attic and crawl! Increasing the efficiency of the home
- New fan and light fixture installed
- Beautiful hardwoods throughout
- Updated windows bring in tons of natural light
- Two dining spaces perfect for entertaining
- 5 minutes to Point Defiance, Proctor District, and Ruston Way
- Toys? No problem. There is space to park your boat or RV alongside your home!
- 2-car garage, street parking, RV/boat space
Would you like to learn more about this listing, or living in North Tacoma? REALTOR® Regina Madiera-Gorden & REALTOR® Madison Lord are happy to chat! You can reach out to Regina at email@example.com.